Sunday, October 4, 2009

@ 10 Months

This week was one of the longest week. Valerie is teething her top 2 now! I was a bit shocked. I mean her lower 2 has just emerged not too long ago. It must been a bit hurting this time round as she kept waking up every 2 hours throughout the week. There was no problems with the earlier 2, but somehow these new ones seem to bother her. And so.. poor mommy and daddy are back to being zombies.

Thankfully this lasted about 5 days and then she was back to waking up 4 - 5 hourly. Ahhh.. the bliss of sleeping a few hours stretch!

Apart from teething, the other new thing I've noticed is Valerie's separation anxiety phase seems to be going. I say this because as of last Saturday, she allowed strangers to carry her. It started with Jennifer's church wedding where she quietly sat and played by herself while Aunty Tiffany carried her. This, I assure you, have never happened since her 'S' anxiety started few months back.

And then on Sunday, at my family dinner, she let both my brothers carried her. She also smiles a lot, cheekier than ever and babbles all the way. She also loves to bang the table, claps her hands and sometimes scream (the screaming bit is still quite cute and not annoying yet).

My baby is just getting more adorable by the day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment