Monday, July 4, 2011

iPad

I don't know how to begin writing about iPad. I never thought we needed this gadget but Ivan has been pestering me to get one. Reason being: Good educational value for Valerie. It wasn't until our recent trip to Redang and we figured we needed something to keep Valerie seated throughout the plane journey that I agreed to look at this gadget.

When we got into the Machines shop and let Valerie played with one of the baby games, we saw how quickly she took on the game. And yes, she knows the one big round button at the side is to switch off whatever she didn't like playing. Same concept as iPhone I guessed.

Needless to say, we bought the iPad and she sat through the journey to Redang blissfully. Ivan has been downloading loads of games / educational apps for her and I'm surprised how fast she's learning from this thing.

I've video captured her on a few apps below. Pretty impressive considering she's only 2 and a half.

Playing Memory Game - 6 cards


Playing Memory Game - but shooing daddy away. Shy, don't want to let daddy see in case she fails.


Memory Game of 10 cards - takes a bit longer but she manage to finish it


Sorting Colour


Cover Orange - how she learns to play Cover Orange really puzzles me. She observes how we played this IQ game and then demands that we show to her step by step. Then she repeats and repeats until she gets it...


No comments:

Post a Comment