Monday, September 6, 2010

Girls Will Be Girls

I used to be worried how much Valerie looks like a boy during her first few months. Then later, I worried how come she likes all the boy things like she loves to play with balls and trucks. Everywhere she goes, 'Ball Ball' here and 'Ball Ball' there.. And everytime she kicks the ball... Ivan says it's a very straight kick, even my brother confirms that. Ivan says even adults can't get straight kicks all the time. Too bad she's not born in England and she's not a boy, otherwise Ivan would start buying Arsenal jerseys for her.. hehe..

Anyway, all the worries about Valerie being tom-boy are over. Look at her recent changes... Now that's mommy's girl!!


"Where are you going Valerie??"

Can't you see I'm shopping?? Mommy also like to shop what...


Valerie found a new friend to play with recently...


Me and my teddy bear... (yes... she's finally holding a bear, and not a ball)

No comments:

Post a Comment