Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Barney Song

Yesterday night, I suddenly gave Ivan a big hug just for fun. Valerie, standing nearby saw it and decided to join in. She walked towards us and demanded to be hugged as well. So Ivan carried her up and three of us hugged together. Then we moved in circles and I thought of the Barney Song and sang.

After that, we put Valerie down and I went into the bathroom. Ivan told me Valerie was turning round and round while singing 'Ma Mi Mu (I love you), Ba Ba Mi (You love Me), Ma Mi Ba Ba Mu Me Mo (We are happy family)'. And in the correct tune!!!

We were so amazed. This is the first time Valerie is able to carry a tune. And being vocab limited, she played with all the B's and M's sounds she could muster. What a cute girl... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment